Western Dimensional transported two cone-crusher frames from a port on the St. Lawrence River to a gold mine in Northern Quebec.
- Rail clearance and approvals, blocking and lashing design, and design and fabrication of specialized rigging.
- Rail Transport to the nearest rail siding.
- Transfer from railcar to hydraulic trailer using 800 ton gantry system.
- Road transport to mine site including: permits, pilot cars, and structure engineering.
- 14 axle Goldhofer THP SL Hydraulic Transporter
- 800 ton gantry system
- 12-axle heavy-duty railcar
- 40,000 lb counterweights