Western Dimensional coordinated and executed the transport of 25 major components from various locations to a shiploading facility in North Vancouver. As part of the project, Western Dimensional completed some of the largest rail transports ever undertaken. Other operations included jacking and weighting, SPMT Transport, RORO Operations, and on-site transport.
- Rail transport of components measuring up to 150' x 26'x 20'.
- SPMT Transport and barge RORO operations of components up to 250 tons.
- Transport engineering.
- Supply of module stands, and transport beams.
- 26 axle lines of Goldhofer PST SL-E SPMT c/w two power packs
- RK 330 mobile railcar mover
- Jacking and weighing system
- 12-axle heavy-duty railcars
- RORO ramps
- Module stands and beams