Western Dimensional worked for client CPJV on the relocation of a 650 ton bridge launching system on the coast of British Columbia. The launching system was split into two sections and loaded onto 32 axle lines of SPMT.
- Transport Engineering
- Supply of stands and grillage for assembly and transport
- SPMT transport including Roll-On and Roll-Off Operations
- Hydraulic jacking of the system for final positioning on foundations.
- 32 axle lines of Goldhofer PST SL-E SPMTs
- 1600 ton capacity jacking system
- 10.5m RORO ramps