Western Dimensional was responsible for the delivery of 26 LRVs from Ontario to Alberta.
- Supply of specialty railcar equipped with retractable extensions, wheel chocks, and lashing points.
- Roll-On loading using a dual-winch system and portable loading ramp.
- Rail transport from Ontario to Alberta.
- Transfer from railcar to specially equipped hydraulic platform trailer.
- Road transport to maintenance and storage facility.
- Roll-off offload using a portable ramp.
- Modified heavy-duty railcars
- Dual winch system
- 12 axle hydraulic platform trailer
- Portable ramp systems