Western Dimensional transported 16 bridge spans as part of a rapid bridge replacement in Toronto, ON.
- Design of a specialized bolster system used for carrying single girders on two separate heavy-duty railcars.
- Rail transport of new and old spans between bridge site and staging area using mobile railcar movers.
- Rail transport of additional construction equipment for laydown to construction area reducing job site congestion.
- Heavy-duty 12-axle railcars
- RK 330 mobile railcar mover
- Titan mobile railcar mover
- 500 ton bolster system